Monday, September 9, 2013

11 Months

Time is marching right along and my sweet baby is 11 months old!  He cracks me up.  He melts my heart. 
This month he is officially entering toddlerhood.  He pulled toilet paper off the roll, ripped a night light out of the socket, got into my wallet, drinks from a straw and a sippy cup, splashed in the toilet, ate Lego's, and climbed all the way up the stairs.  My life just got a lot more crazy.  Bathroom doors have to be closed.  Stairs?  Well I'm trying the no gate approach and just go down with him every time to teach him how to do it. Wish me luck!
Other than typical toddler mischief, Beckett is a sweetheart.  He sleeps well (still all night plus two day time naps).  He is happy and plays with his brothers and sister in the basement.  His all time favorite thing in the world is the remote.  Unfortunately he can't have it.  He threw his first tantrum when, due to an oversight, he got his hands on it and I took it away.  He rolled around on the floor crying for a good 5 minutes.  Poor guy.

I can't believe he will be one this month!  My baby is getting big.  Oh, and just to leave you with a little humor, here is a video I took of Beckett the day Weston went to school and I was hanging with the small ones.
And one I took of Talia that day.  She is super into Ladderball. :)

2 comments:

joyous said...

Hahahaha!!! You're such a good mom. I love how to take a moment to laugh and catch the moment on camera when Beckett falls in the bucket! I would do the same.

And I want Talia to be my cheerleader too. I was impressed that she counts past 2 now. ;)

elizabeth said...

Priceless on the falling in the toy bin!! I can't believe he's going to be a year in such a short amount of time! I've been trying to call you to ask for ideas for,his b-day, but it's either dinner time or bedtime or I forget. So be thinking. I'll be calling soon!!