Friday, September 6, 2013

2nd Grade!

Weston started school on August 20th.  He is in 2nd grade this year!  Wow!  He was very excited to go back to school and see all of his friends and ride the bus.  We are now a few weeks in and he has referred to school as prison a few times, but it always sounds like he only says that because he hears other kids say it.  I think he really is having a great time.  
He got to the bus stop pretty early, so there was plenty of time to play around before it was time to leave.  Off to school on the bus!  Can I just say again how much I LOVE that my kids take the bus?!? It's so incredibly convenient for me and they love riding to school with their friends and without seat belts.  :)
I had a fun day playing with the little ones at home, but we were all excited when Weston finally got home (at 3:55pm because he's a later gator this year).  I'd say it was a success based on how fast he hopped off that bus and ran home.  Here's to another fantastic school year for my big kid!

2 comments:

joyous said...

'Prison'!! Ha! That kid is funny. But he's going to love 2nd grade. I hope he's challenged and has a good time. :)

elizabeth said...

Prison is pretty funny!! I think he's going to love 2nd grade!!