Davin has been so unbelievably excited about Kindergarten for so long. He was ready for it the second he graduated from preschool in May. It's been a long wait. Finally, it was his turn. He got all ready in his new shirt, with his new Chima backpack and spiky hair.
He was anxious so we ended up at the bus stop about 15 minutes early. It was fine. There were lots of other kids there early too. When he saw the bus coming around the corner his face was just priceless. I still can't believe I caught that moment on camera. The Kindergartners got on the bus first. Davin marched right on without looking back. Weston sat next to him on the bus and took him to the kindergarten playground to line up with his class when they got to school. Weston was almost as excited to take Davin as Davin was to go. I love my sweet big boys!
Davin had a great first day. He loves his teacher and has a few good friends from church in his class. He has loved going to school every day since then too. I am so proud of him. I think we are going to have an awesome school year!
3 comments:
Gah! Still so stinkin' cute!! Love that kid. You do have sweet boys. :)
I so wish I could have been there to see him live b/c the pictures are so darling!!! That's one very excited kindergardener!! He's going to love school!!
I just sat down to read blogs! It has been a long time and I just love Davin's face when the bus came. What sweet, smart kind boys. I am so excited for him. I wil have to call him and we can compare notes!
Post a Comment