We decided to go straight down to the BYU bookstore after lunch since we were already out in the rain and I figured if we went home then we wouldn't leave again. The bookstore was great fun. Papa got all stocked up on BYU gear and spoiled the kiddos with some BYU swag. The boys picked out hats and pencils, Tal got a new t-shirt and a little cougar lovey, and Beckett got a BYU mini soccer ball. We checked out the new Wilk parking lot turnaround then headed on home. Everyone was pretty tired by the time we go home.
Papa gave the kids more fun surprises at home. The boys instantly got to work on their new Lego sets and Talia loved her Minnie coloring pad and her very own marker! Thanks Grandma and Papa! The boys spent the rest of the afternoon playing Lego's.
Later that night Ian and Jim had a guys' night and went to see Captain Phillips. I stayed home and watched my own Tom Hanks movie, You've Got Mail. ;)
2 comments:
I do believe Beckett has the signs of the Bowles expressive eyebrows! He is changing into a little boy before my eyes! I can't wait to see him next month! And I must have a command performance of Talia reading to me her books! Pretty cute :-)
Beckett is SOOOOOO cute!!! Good grief! What a fun day with Grandpa. I'm feeling a need for some BYU gear too!
Post a Comment