Thursday, June 5, 2014

Dance Festival

Every year the kids' school puts on a dance festival. Each grade learns a dance and then performs it for the school and the parents during the last week of school. Weston and Davin both worked hard practicing their dances and had a lot of fun performing. I was glad I could go watch them. The weather was perfect that morning and Talia and Beckett were both pretty good. Having fun music to listen to helped. I think my favorite (besides my kids' performances of course) was the fifth grade dance to What Does the Fox Say? It was so funny and since the school is Fox Hollow they have a fox costume and the fox came out and danced around with the kids. Super fun.

Weston's grade danced to Dynamite. He was pretty focused on the steps and didn't see me. He did a good job though. Davin's class danced to Splish Splash. It was adorable. Kindergarteners just are always cute. Davin got to stand next to his buddy Luke and they were both super into the dance. That afternoon when we were talking about it he was like, "Mom did you see my freestyle?" I did and it was awesome. Love that kid!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

I love that your school does that!!