One of the perks of living in Utah is the beautiful Fall weather! I love when the temps cool down a little and the leaves start turning pretty colors. It's the best. Talia loves going to the Thanksgiving Point gardens. She calls it the big vegetable garden, which makes me laugh because there are no veggies. I like going there too though, so one October morning we headed over and wandered in the beautiful Fall sun. Talia and Beckett got to feed the koi fish and run around. The gardens are almost always empty when we go. It's a really fun, peaceful outing.
I love that Beckett loves to color. He randomly wrote on the wall with a pencil one day while I was watching him. Silly boy. He had time out and hasn't done it again. :) Also, when the little ones have had a long outing sometimes a car nap is inevitable. Luckily they both stayed asleep for about half an hour.
How To Develop Value-Based Spending Habits
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment