Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Two Year Old

Beckett had his two year old check up at the doctor's on October 2nd. He was such a good boy and is perfectly healthy. He is a little behind on his language, but I'm not concerned because he is learning new words almost every day.

Beckett's 2 year old stats:
Height: 31 1/2 inches (2nd %ile)
Weight: 23.3 lbs (10th %ile)
Beckett is such a sweet, happy little guy. Since he turned two he has definitely started acting his age. He throws tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants. He hits his sister and pulls her hair. I have no idea where he learned that. I've never had to deal with hair pulling before either! He does go in time out in the corner and stays there (unlike his sister). He says sorry and gives loves. He also is super happy to play by himself when Talia is at preschool or dance. When Beckett takes long naps Ian and I let him stay up late with us. He's always so stinking cute when this happens. He seems to know that he is getting special time. Anyway, we sure love our baby Beckett and are so grateful he is growing up healthy and happy.

No comments: