Thursday, November 13, 2014

Girly Girl

Talia is not much of a girly girl but she has her moments of wanting to be frilly and princessy. I feel like I talk a lot about how crazy she makes me (and it's true), but she also is very loving and loyal. She follows me around like a puppy all the time. She constantly wants my attention. When I am able to give it fully she loves it! She is getting better about taking my divided attention too without a fuss. I am so grateful for my daughter!
Talia is funny and smart and honest. She is going to go far in life and I hope that I can teach her she can do anything she wants! It is fun to see her big girl personality coming out. Sometimes she is so caring and helpful with her little brother. I love to see that nurturing potential in her. And of course I love buying her clothes! She is very opinionated about her wardrobe and especially loves wearing anything blue. I try to accommodate her preferences as much as possible and I think she looks so adorable most of the time. Love my girly girl!

1 comment:

The Curnow Family said...

This is such a sweet post! We do love that Talia and that BIG personality! She is so genuine when she wants to be and I love being able to have a relationship with her!