I finally gave Weston his first haircut at home. After going to the barber a couple times I decided this was entirely too expensive, so we gave it a whirl this afternoon. It turned out pretty good. I did it all one length with the clippers, so it didn't require much skill, but I think I will do the back and sides with a shorter clip in the bath tonight so it looks a little cleaner. Also, these pics were taken on our new couch in the den, which we are loving! Woo hoo for Craigslist. :)
So cute! Good Job Shannon. I do all the hair-cuting at my house too. We found the expense was just too much. And YEA for Craigslist! We love it too. Smiles to all of that!!
He's so big....tell him to slow down for a couple of weeks until we see him! Nice work on the hair. That's an advantage to boys...free haircuts. Luckily I found a lady in our ward who is very economical for Lizzie. Also, check out my friend's blog (Dean Family) and see the little counter for her pregnancy, I thought it was kinda cool.
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
6 comments:
So cute! Good Job Shannon. I do all the hair-cuting at my house too. We found the expense was just too much. And YEA for Craigslist! We love it too. Smiles to all of that!!
He's so big....tell him to slow down for a couple of weeks until we see him! Nice work on the hair. That's an advantage to boys...free haircuts. Luckily I found a lady in our ward who is very economical for Lizzie. Also, check out my friend's blog (Dean Family) and see the little counter for her pregnancy, I thought it was kinda cool.
Where is my little grandson, Weston?? All I saw was this big boy !?!? I can't wait for you to come. . . try to hurry :-)
P.S. Tell me about this couch??
I like the counters!!
ohh my goodness!!! he looks so0o0 big!! i can't wait to see him in october!!
congrats! i don't know if i knew you were prego! that's so exciting! good luck with the long road ahead! hope it goes fast for you.
Post a Comment