
We spent the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Snowball in Park City. We had such a good time! We went up on Saturday evening and Weston promptly began his exploration of the hotel. He slept all through the night in his pack and play, thank goodness. :) On Sunday we found the local church and went to the morning sacrament meeting then got the room ready for guests. All the aunts and uncles and cousins in the Salt Lake area came up for dinner that night. We had B and T, Jessica and Colby and their 4 kids, Nicole and Greg and their 2 kids, Blake and Chad from BYU, and us. It was a fun evening. That day we went for a walk around the grounds outside and saw some real live horses! We also played with the jumbo chess set. Weston wasn't really interested in that until he discovered that some of the pieces were big horses then he worked on getting all four horses to the center and trying to ride them. It was rather amusing. Today we shopped at the outlet stores and spent some more time visiting with grandma and grandpa. Weston was very sweet with his great grandparents and let them hold him and doled out kisses and hugs (on my command of course). We even got Grandpa singing to him on video. Anyway, all in all a great little getaway and visit with family. Here are some highlights.
Weston on the ginormous chess board. :)
Look Mom! I found a horse and I will try to ride it like a real cowboy.
Weston and I walking out to the real horse corral.
Weston loved the elevator and would stand really still and get this exact look on his face.
Weston playing with his Great Grandpa Snowball.
4 comments:
Super fun!! I can't believe how cold it looks up there. We're getting a little chilly here with a high of 67. :) Anyway, we can't wait to see you all so soon. (Lizzie wanted to know where Uncle Ian was in all the pictures. She was rather concerned.)
Weston looks cute in his little jacket and jeans with his big boy haircut.
I want to come up for a park city trip sometime... can i just pose as a utah cousin?! am i super selfish fpr wanting all the perks for the newport time share AND the park city one?! whatever.... ha ha looks like you guys had fun!! but nothing will compare to your cali trip!
Love ya shannon! and Weston! and Ian!! :D
I forgot to mention that it looks like Grandpa Snowball is playing "minnie, minnie" with Weston. . . am I right??
Actually its Grandpa singing "A You're adorable". video coming..eventually.
Post a Comment