In the past week or so, Weston has discovered that Mommy and Daddy have actual names that other people call them. Mommy is Shannon and Daddy is Ian and Weston is Weston, so he was sitting with me on the couch while Ian sat at the computer and he was laying his head on my belly and listening to the "baby" (aka my digestion). So when he sat up I asked him what all of our names were and he told me and then I asked him what we should call the baby. What should baby brother's name be? He thought about it for a second and then said "Jesus" and looked quite proud of himself. I tried not to laugh and explained that Jesus was a special name and that baby Jesus was born a long time ago and that's why we celebrate Christmas. Then I asked him if there was another name we should call the baby and he muttered something that sounded like Wyatt, but we didn't all agree on that one. Anyway, it made Ian and I laugh that Weston thought that baby brother should be named Jesus. Hope everyone is enjoying the season and remembering that it is all because our Savior came into the world that we celebrate.
3 comments:
ha ha ha i love the things that come out of childrens mouths... its sooo funny what goes through their little minds.
Too cute! It's so fun to watch them learn and think and try to figure this big world out. :)
I love kids. I love how they think about things and really answer. That is so cute. I love that we write down some of these things in blogs, so maybe someday we will even remember them. I really need to start a notebook of cool things that Tanner and Brayden say and do. I always say I am going to . . .but hasn't happened yet. THanks for sharing. So cute!! I can't wait to see you soon . . .YAY FOR CHRISTMAS!!!
Post a Comment