Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Family/Weston pics

While in Oregon for Thanksgiving we had a Bowles family photo shoot to take some extended family shots with everyone there. We also did some breakout sessions of the smaller families. Here are the pics of us and the adorable Weston portraits. I'm in love with the close up of his smiling little face. These are just the sneak peak proofs, so ignore the "do not copy" printed across them.


Our little family, soon to be growing.

My sweet boy. He's just so stinking cute!

He was loving the big boy chair and the entire extended family were making faces at him to get some good smiles.

5 comments:

Olson Family said...

I love the pictures!!! They are soo cute! You should order some of the family picture.

Anonymous said...

we can't believe how big he is! your family is so beautiful. (and congratulations for growing it!) we're really looking forward to seeing you at christmas time!

joyous said...

You seriously don't even look pregnant!!! Am I allowed to hate you for that?!?! I love all the pictures. You have your "I'm posing for a picture" face, so perfect. Can't wait! 10 more days. :)

brie said...

Your little boy is so cute! ...May I link you blog on my page?

Tasha said...

SO FABULOUS!!! Every single one of those pictures were GREAT!!!! How very very fun! I love when there are other family members around for pictures to make kids smile . . . the best way to take pictures! Westin really is darling. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!