Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Trip... Day 1

Depending on how you look at it, I am either writing this very late on the end of our first day of vacation or very early on the second. We drove down to vegas today after digging the car out of 7 inches of fresh powder this morning. We are staying with Shannon's Aunt & Uncle. They have 3 kids, the youngest of whom i believe is 6. They all love Weston, and Weston loves their toys. He has been playing nice with the kids as well. There was a slight incident when he stumbled upon a toy spider that looked a little too realistic for Weston's taste, but otherwise he has been a very good little boy. He was great for us on the drive. It's so much nicer to break up these long drives into two days for him.
After he and I watched "Toy Story" on the lappy I decided it was time to listen to some Headlights. Apparently Weston thought this was a pretty awesome idea. He began to rock out.





When we finally got to St. George.... our car was a mess...



More to come i'm sure....
Now its off to bed...
Still have to drive to LA tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

That was SOOO stinkin cute of Weston rocking out on the drive!! I have LOVED getting to see you and your family this whole last week/weekend. I wish we all lived a little closer together so we could hang out more often! Oh well. I guess we will just have to stay blogging buddies. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week with family!! And I can't wait to see more pictures!