Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Snowy Winter

We have had so much snow this winter so far! It started a little bit late--not until after Thanksgiving--but it has only all melted once since it started and we got another 8 inches that night after it had finally all disappeared. At first Weston wouldn't set foot on the snow, but this last Saturday after a fresh couple inches he went out and was wandering around in it and playing. Mostly he wanted to play on his fire truck, but he could only be in the garage; poor kid. Anyway, I thought I'd throw in some pics of us out in the snow.


Weston wandering around in the front on the walkway in front of the house.

Me and Weston laughing outside. He was excited because he saw some birds.

Trying to go for a ride on his fire truck in our one car garage.

Ian out shoveling the driveway. We may have to invest in a snowblower for next winter.

6 comments:

joyous said...

Yeah for a new post! You guys are so cute. I don't envy the snow for a whole winter, but it looked like you guys were having fun!

My favorite snow memory was when Jim tried to start a snowball fight with me in the parking lot and his wedding ring slipped off his finger as he threw the snowball!!! Our neighbors helped us look forever. We were shoveling snow into trashcans. Finally, someone spotted it. :)

brie said...

I'm glad Weston likes the snow! Cade HATES it. We've tried to take him out more than once, and when he touches it, he immediately gives me his hand so that I can wipe it clean for him. He's definitely suspicious of it all!

alana.rachelle said...

what a darling picture of you and weston! too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! he's so cute in the snow, All bundled up like that! I love it! I hope you guys are still staying warm. Love you!

Tasha said...

Okay . . . LOVE the firetruck! Love it!!! And I am glad that Weston is getting use to the snow. When I saw Ian shuveling I thought "Now, that right there is why we really don't want to live in snow." Although, one never knows. I think this is going to be a wet winter for all of us! For some reason it just feels that way. Good luck keeping Weston happy in it all. I love the picture of you and him . . . darling!

Carly said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Weston--too cute of both of you :). I LOVE the snow this year (athough I will admit, I don't drive anywhere, I find it is easier to walk almost everywhere I go rather than shovel and scrape ice!)