Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wedding Prep

I finally tried Weston's new suit for Mel's wedding on him and it is so cute I can't hardly stand it! He looks so grown up and he loves it. I had a hard time getting him to take it off. Keep a lookout for actual wedding pics from our trip coming up next week!
PS-please ignore the fact that his hair is not yet combed for the morning.

The entire ensemble minus the shoes I have yet to go buy him.

I think just the vest looks cuter and its probably what he'll end up in for most of the day.

8 comments:

joyous said...

I can't wait to see all the little cousins in their sweet wedding outfits. I hope they don't steal Melanie's show!! I like the vest too, he looks so slick. :)

Becca said...

What a doll!!

Olson Family said...

ohhhh my gosh what a little charmer.... he is soo cute i cant stand it!! i'm so excited to see this kids all dolled up!

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable and I'm so tickled that he likes wearing it!! They are going to be so cute for the wedding. I wonder what he'll think of his boutineer.

Love, Grandma B

Tasha said...

That is SO STINKIN CUTE!!! I like it with the just the vest too . . . although all of it is cute too. What a handsome boy he is going to be for this wedding. I can't wait to see all of you all dressed up. One more week . . .yeah!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Get black socks!!

Love, Grandma B

Anonymous said...

I love it so much!!! you and mom did so good! I can't wait to see him in person!!
Love you

Anonymous said...

he is going to be such a ladies man with those good looks! in theory, he already is! I miss all three of you. can't wait to see all 4 of you soon!