Last post of the day, I promise. I haven't had a lot of time in the last week to blog due to family visiting and then Monday morning we dropped Ian's parents off at the airport and I cleaned up a bit and did some laundry so that I could promptly pack for a little overnighter. That evening we went over to our friends' house to babysit their 3 boys overnight and then all day yesterday. It was a long day and kinda made me not want to have 4 boys, but not too bad. All the kids were pretty good. I was just tired by the time I got home last night and got Weston to bed. Anyway, because of all this going on, Weston hadn't had a bath since Sunday morning (yes i'm a horrible mother), so this morning he had a ball in the tub and even smiled on cue for me to take some pics. I think that these win for my new favorite tub pics of Weston. Enjoy!

4 comments:
Cute pictures~I am excited to see you on Friday and have a chance to catch up with everything.
Holy Cow! He's such a big boy. I'm glad he likes his tub train set. :) I think you're also tired b/c you're pregnant, don't forget that!
He is so stinkin' cute and I tell you what, that smile of his is YOURS! I love it :)
Those pictures are GREAT!! So stinkin cute!!! Way to go you on watching 4 boys! I am a little nervous about things like that . .. all boys. It was always my nightmare growing up (seriously too, don't think I am being funny). But, I guess the more I have the more I love boys. I really do want a girl (and definatly still have the chance to), but if I don't, I will still just love my boys (and watch out granddaughters!!)
Post a Comment