I am so glad you found me! I love your blog! It was so fun reading about you and your family. Your boys are so cute! Wow it really makes feel old though! I hope you don't mind me peeking in on you every once in a while!
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
9 comments:
I am so glad you found me! I love your blog! It was so fun reading about you and your family. Your boys are so cute! Wow it really makes feel old though! I hope you don't mind me peeking in on you every once in a while!
You are too funny, Ian!! Love the post.
i love this... i am keeping it up at work and making people watch it
Wait,
Wasn't he wearing that outfit yesterday?
You guys are hilarious.
Send that baby to Grandma B!!
Love it! Thanks for the comment on my most recent post. I really appreciated it :). It's nice to know someone else knows what I'm going through.
I feel like a complete idiot saying this, but that's not really live is it? I'm seriuosly dumb. Either way, this is really cool and he's a cutie!
That is awesome!
Post a Comment