So I'm still working on getting my page back to normal. I had been meaning to reorganize my friends and family links anyway, so now I guess I have a good fresh start. Looking on the bright side, ya know? Anyway, I had a lovely early Mother's Day outing today. Ian watched both the boys while I went shopping and then got my hair done by my friend Debbie at her new salon. It was such a fun time away and now I have cute new hair! Yay. Here is a pic of my new do and Davin. I should mention also that I am wearing my glasses because I finally went to the eye doctor and found out I was having an allergic reaction to the solution I was using, so I got some prescription eyedrops and can't wear my contacts for 10 days! I don't think I've worn my glasses for 10 days straight since high school, so it's been a pain for me. Oh well at least my eyes are feeling lots better it doesn't look like I've been getting high in the bathroom all the time.

I liked this pic I snapped of Davin the other day. He is wearing his adorable outfit from my mom and looks so much older at 6 1/2 weeks!

Funny story . . . the day of my "Blah" post I took the boys to Sam's club and Weston was sitting inside the basket of the ginormous cart eating a sample bagel bite while I turned around to get cheese out of the refrigerator thingie and apparently he tried to stand up and slipped in his cowboy boots that are a size too big thereby hitting his face on the edge of the cart. Since I didn't actually see him hit his face I thought he bonked his head, but another aisle over I noticed a line on his face and put together what had happened. Poor kid has a bruise in the shape of a line across his face to his eye. This was the pic of it, but you can't see it all that well. He's still a cutie, even with his seemingly constantly marred face.
6 comments:
You and your boys are so cute! I like the glasses even if they aren't worn very often. :) Have a great Mother's Day weekend!
Sorry about Weston! He is still soooo cute of course. I miss him and his cute little personality! It's so infectious :) Also, Davin is getting cuter and cuter everyday. I love that picture so much. Call me sometime!
Shannon . . .I love love LOVE your new haircut! Love it. And to be honest, I like you in your glasses. You look really cute. Maybe because I am a glasses person, but before I even read the post I saw the picture and though "Shannon looks so beautiful in that picture." I am sorry to hear about the funks of life, but glad to hear you pulling out of them. I personally think 2 is hard. Especially in the beginning. I am not as nice of a Mom since Brayden came along. I am still having to work on that one. Keep working out it. You are awesome! I love seeing your cute boys!! (And SOOO sad about losing all your links. I did that once and was SO frustrated too!)
Super-cute hair! I'm glad you're feeling better--sometimes just getting out of the house is all I need to break a funk; or eating a big bowl of ice cream :)
Poor Baby!!! ha he's a boy though...so i guess it's just the way it goes! ha PS. Cute shirt! ha I should have kept the black one! blast!
In the cute picture of Davin, he has a "Weston" look to him. I think they are going to look very brotherly. I haven't seen it until now. I miss you all and those cute boys!! Please Davin to stop growing up to fast!!
Love, Grandma B
Post a Comment