Today we went to the mall to visit the Easter Bunny and to buy some Easter See's. Davin got SO excited when he saw the EB. He was flailing his arms and making all kinds of grunts and squeals. He even waved when the EB waved to him. It was adorable. He wasn't the least bit scared. This EB was really quite cute and fun with the kids. He got up and knelt down in front of Weston to give him a high five and a hug. I am a fan of taking my kids to Fashion Place mall for pictures like this because they are less snobby and allow you to take your own picture, rather than requiring you to buy pictures at a minimum of $20 (like at South
Towne). Needless to say both boys enjoyed their visit with the Easter Bunny.

After sitting with the EB we went to See's to get a chocolate bunny for Weston and a box of
faves for Ian and I. As we walked away from the EB Weston commented "That Easter Bunny can't talk." I don't think it will take my smarty pants long to realize that he's not real. :( I am not doing Easter baskets for the adults this year, but we will still get a fun treat thanks to my mom, who is awesome, and sent me this card with a See's gift card inside.
Teeheehee.

Also while at the mall I checked out The Children's Place sales racks and found Weston a pair of pants for $8.99, but then they rang up $6.29!
Woohoo! My kids have both been wearing right through their pants. I can hardly keep up. It's not too much of problem though because I love shopping for them. We had a fun outing today and I am looking forward to the rest of our Easter
festivities!
12 comments:
So... read my blog. I will definitely keep Fashion Place in mind if I want to see the Easter Bunny! You are a good mom, I just had shopping on my mind and happened to see the bunny there. So obviously we didn't get a picture at southtowne. Oh well.
Mmm. See's.
Okay, I totally forgot when we made our plans that Justin's spring break starts tomorrow. But I guess he has some projects he wants to work on tomorrow so I'm still up for lunch/egg coloring, and Justin may be joining us. I've gotta figure out what to make... ok see you soon!
That's cute. I didn't even know that you could go see the EB anywhere! I love that Weston has his cape on. He is hilarious.
They look real cute...Micaela is still afraid of mascots, so good job with those pics.
so cute! I LOVE that card. And that's so nice that your mall lets you take your own pictures. I'm glad it's finally warming up :)
I love your card!!! Mom was telling me about it this morning. Too funny. The EB picture turned out pretty cute too.
I bought Lizzie some stuff from Children's place online. They were having some major deals. I considered driving out to Camarillo to the outlet to see if I could find more deals. But I did get her a skirt and two shirts for this summer for $4 each.
Yay!! i love all that easter goodness and i LOVE the picture of your boys with the easter bunny. oh, and that card is HILARIOUS!!
You are so smart. Egg salad, duh! Sounds good. You don't need to bring anything. Oh wait, you need to bring veggie bars. every time you come to my house you need to bring veggie bars. j/k :) I'll just do sandwiches and chips/fruit. K see you tomorrow!
Holidays are definitely more fun with. This year I've been looking around and thinking about how much more exciting it will be with Baby Bowles around next year. (I love that Weston wore his cape to the mall.)
Yea!! That picture of the two boys with the Easter Bunny is so cute. Tanner is already figuring out that the Easter Bunny at the Mall isn't real. He just told me that he must be a person in a costume, but luckily he believes the one that shows up to the house is real. :) You are such a fun Mom. It is making me want to take my boys to the mall to get a picture.
PS and I LOVE that Weston is wearing his cape. That kid sure does love his cape huh :)
What a fun mom (and Grandma!) I loved the card, and you made me need to go get some chocolate! Thanks!
you are cute, your boys are cute, that card is really cute, and the EB is... cute? :) I just have to echo all the comments already made: love that Weston wore his cape, love how stinkin smart he is, love your description of how excited Dav was (and surprised, actually. usually kids his age just cry), and LOVE the hilarious card! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment