We have been sadly bereft of warm, sunny Spring weather so far this year, but then today we are enjoying a glorious 68 degree, sunny, clear day! I am absolutely loving that we got to go to the park today. Davin is big enough to play. He is a fan of crawling through tunnels and eating wood chips. He giggled for about 5 minutes straight when we first got there and I put him in the swing. Weston had a grand old time running around and climbing to his heart's content. I am so glad that we are (hopefully) into Spring now.


10 comments:
awwwww.....sooooo cute, i love your boys!!!!!!! if anything winter helps remind us how wonderful spring is. how fun!! :)
Yay!!! I still remember my first spring in Utah....and the accompanying spring fever. ;)
I know, hasn't this weather been the GREATEST thing ever! If even just for a day or two!
i love how he's licking his lips. must have been some good wood chips! your boys are so cute!
We have the same jacket that Weston is wearing. I love Target!
Aww cute pictures! I'm so glad the sun came out!
How fun! When Spring is here, really here...it is the best! Davin looks adorable at the park.
I was still too weak to take the kids to the park yesterday but we laid outside on the lawn and soaked in the great weather. It was a sin NOT to go outside...it was so beautiful.
absolutely LOVE the last pic of Davin with his tongue out! So cute! Say, how about let's hook up our kids? What do ya say? We'll have the cutest grandkids. All in favor of arranged marriages? :)
Your boys are so cute. I am glad we can see blue sky more often.
LOOOOOVE good weather. Big smiles for getting out and playing at the park!!
Post a Comment