Dude, I totally agree with you about the skinny jeans things. The only people I think they look good on are twelve year old girls who don't have hips or body fat yet :)Or some movie stars (usually because they don't have hips or body fat). Way to rock the live shows! I miss those too, the last one I went to was with the Aquabats :)
I once saw this girl who had to weigh over 200 pounds wearing skinny jeans... buttoned halfway down her butt because she couldn't fit the pants over her belly. Sad how some people degrade themselves to wear those disgusting jeans.
That sounds like fun! I loved going to see concerts at Kilby Court; our freshman year we went to see Yellowcard (before they were big) at Kilby Court with about 20 other people and it was great because it was up close and personal! Glad y'all enjoyed it.
it's fun to have a teen moment once in a while, especially when there's an awesome band involved. :)
and i love skinny jeans! (hopefully we can still be friends:P) i always vowed i would never fall into that trend, but i gave in and now they are currently a favorite in my wardrobe, especially with cute boots in the winter, and fun heels or flats in the spring/summer. LOVE them!
I am with you Liz! I like them too but only have about 2 pairs. If i had endless shopping money then I am sure I would have a lot more. But oh well. I still love my bootcut jeans too. I am jealous you saw the headlights. Ian told me about their show in LA but I was unable to attend due to many circumstances. :( I am glad you were able to go though! haha your never too old to go to shows! dont forget that!
Hey Shannon, thank you SO much for the comment you left on my blog the other day. I was having one of those overwhelming moments when I read it and you seriously made my day! You are completely right about the taking time for yourself thing and I'm glad to see you and your hubby are getting out and having some fun yourselves. We actually managed to get out for a date night last Saturday and it's amazing how much it helps to just get away for a couple hours. Anyway, it's great to see what you've been up to and thanks again for your support!
I am glad that you had a good time. I do not mine you asking about the price of the thermometer I can not remember the exact price but it was around $35. It was not much more than some of the digital ones.
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
10 comments:
Dude, I totally agree with you about the skinny jeans things. The only people I think they look good on are twelve year old girls who don't have hips or body fat yet :)Or some movie stars (usually because they don't have hips or body fat). Way to rock the live shows! I miss those too, the last one I went to was with the Aquabats :)
Amen on the skinny jeans. Amen.
I once saw this girl who had to weigh over 200 pounds wearing skinny jeans... buttoned halfway down her butt because she couldn't fit the pants over her belly. Sad how some people degrade themselves to wear those disgusting jeans.
That sounds like fun! I loved going to see concerts at Kilby Court; our freshman year we went to see Yellowcard (before they were big) at Kilby Court with about 20 other people and it was great because it was up close and personal! Glad y'all enjoyed it.
it's fun to have a teen moment once in a while, especially when there's an awesome band involved. :)
and i love skinny jeans! (hopefully we can still be friends:P) i always vowed i would never fall into that trend, but i gave in and now they are currently a favorite in my wardrobe, especially with cute boots in the winter, and fun heels or flats in the spring/summer. LOVE them!
I am with you Liz! I like them too but only have about 2 pairs. If i had endless shopping money then I am sure I would have a lot more. But oh well. I still love my bootcut jeans too. I am jealous you saw the headlights. Ian told me about their show in LA but I was unable to attend due to many circumstances. :( I am glad you were able to go though! haha your never too old to go to shows! dont forget that!
I'm so glad you had a night to yourself- being yourself. I love music and concerts too! That's a great song- really fun and happy.
Hey Shannon, thank you SO much for the comment you left on my blog the other day. I was having one of those overwhelming moments when I read it and you seriously made my day! You are completely right about the taking time for yourself thing and I'm glad to see you and your hubby are getting out and having some fun yourselves. We actually managed to get out for a date night last Saturday and it's amazing how much it helps to just get away for a couple hours. Anyway, it's great to see what you've been up to and thanks again for your support!
I hate skinny jeans too!
Wow, from the picture, it does look like a TINY place to have a concert. I'm glad you can still enjoy a night out once in a while. Sounds like fun!
I am glad that you had a good time. I do not mine you asking about the price of the thermometer I can not remember the exact price but it was around $35. It was not much more than some of the digital ones.
Post a Comment