Friday, June 19, 2009

And We're Off

9 comments:

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Have a wonderful time!

jilljohnson said...

Have so much fun!!!

Jared and Delia said...

Yay...have fun!

Hilary said...

Have fun!!

Grandma B said...

So far everyone is happy this morning :-) Davin still seems to be looking around a corner for you, Mom, but he's happy and playing, ate all his breakfast, and watched T.V. while I showered. (Weston played video games while I showered!) We are just about ready to hit the Grandma B bag and pull out the bubble machine. However, I did catch Davin trying to sneak off with one of the batteries this morning. Tsk, tsk!! Hope your flight was not too bad and you got some sleep. Call us later!!

Tasha said...

Wahoo!!! I am so so excited for you two! And so excited for your kids to get to play with Grandma all weekend. I am sure they will have a blast (And so will you!!)

Shewi128 said...

Have fun! I'm jealous!

The Shaws said...

A vacation without the kids? How awesome!

Jessica said...

It was so fun to see your kids on Sunday. They are sooo cute!