This weekend we are celebrating Father's Day since we will be in NY on the actual holiday. This morning Ian woke up to eggs, bacon, hash browns, and presents! We had a fun morning. He likes all his gifts too, even the non-list sanctioned one. Post baths and showers we went to the mall to look at new phones. I am so excited to finally get a new phone. I'm thinking
this one. Ian will hopefully be getting the new
iphone. No trip to Fashion Place mall would be complete without a stop at See's and the play area, so we hit up those too.
Also, by popular demand, some photos of my new hair. The pics don't quite do it justice. I really do love it. The bangs are a little shorter than I like, but they grow so fast that I'm not concerned. Ian enjoyed adding the comic touch to my
photobooth pics.


11 comments:
shannon, your beautiful. :) the hair looks great!!!!!
How nice you are going to NY. Have fun. But you will miss party of masters swimming. We will miss you.
I love the hair!
And have fun in NY!
I love your hair, live it up in NYC for all of us!
does his screen say "i love my tan"
cute!
The color is very flattering.
Oh, you'll have so much fun in NYC! Be sure to go to the Toys R Us at Times Square and ride the indoor ferris wheel. Super fun times :)))
I think your hair is super-cute, but it's more important that you love it so much...especially since you're going on a fun trip to NYC! Who doesn't want to look gorgeious when they go to NYC? I hope you have fun!!
Sounds like a fun "Father's Day". I know you're crazy busy, but Old Navy is having 50% off everything (really, everything) in the men's dept. Maybe you could send Ian over there if there's anything else he needs these days.
I love your hair and am still so excited for NYC!!! I hope you guys have a great time and I know the boys will have a blast with Grandma B. :)
Thanks for showing us the hairdo. I'll, of course, see it in person Thursday night :-) Love you!!
Very cute 'do!! And I'm so jealous you get to go to NY; I've always wanted to go there.
Post a Comment