Last night for FHE we made our posterboard fireplace while we watched "Stalking Santa." It's a kind of mockumentary with all these Santologists and it follows their search for proof of Santa. Pretty cute. Mostly over the kids' heads, but Ian and I thought it was funny. Older kids would probably love it. Plus, I just found out it's made by NieNie's brother, so there's your connection. I am happy with how our fireplace looks this year too. Weston keeps pretending to burn himself on the fire.

This morning we did our annual Elf Yourself video. The kids thought it was hilarious. Weston picked the country dance.
12 comments:
So cute and fun!!!
I love how you do a paper mantel. So cUTe!
i love your fireplace!!! that is so awesome!
I'm really impressed with all your cute christmas traditions! It makes me excited for when Evelyn is old enough to appreciate that stuff! And this is Kara, not Mike (I'm just too lazy to sign out of his account).
So cute!!! I forgot that you do the little fireplace. I love that idea. This year's turned out great and your stockings look awesome on it! Do they stay up there filled or does Santa have to set them on the sofa after he fills them?
Elf yuorself is simple the best :) You are such a cute mommy!
The video is so funny! Looks like you guys got some awesome X-mas traditions. Whenever I hear Muppets X-mas songs, I always think of you and our December in the dorms. :)
Yea, the mantel and fireplace really turned out great. I'm so glad you did it. Wow, you are just so Christmas together this year. Try not to make too many enemies with all your Christmas readiness ;-) Dad's spending his second night doing chocolate bread. That will give us over 40 loaves in the freezer. Loved the elf video. I keep watching it just for fun!!
Just love the posterboard fireplace. seriously, one of my favorite christmas ideas ever.
And the elf video is pretty great, you had good pictures of your guys' faces.
We used to do the paper fireplace too! This is our first house with a real fireplace and part of me misses our paper one...funny, huh?!
I'm dying with the paper fireplace! That has got to be the most darling thing ever! I bet your boys just loved making that! So cute
My goodness Super super cute!! I love the country one, it's so funny!
Post a Comment