Oh Shannon she is just beautiful. Truly. I am glad she is hear and cannot wait to hear the story. Have fun with your Mom there helping you. I just loved that video. Congratulations. Oh, such a beautiful beautiful baby.
Oh my goodness! What a beautiful little girl, and so tiny! It brought tears to my eyes to see her brothers loving her. What a beautiful family you have! So glad she came!
She is so pretty! At first I thought she looked a lot like Weston but I see Davin too (girl version of course). :) She is just a doll, you guys have the cutest kids. Awesome that your mom could make it out so fast Shannon! Looking forward to the play-by-play, I was shocked when I saw the announcement on FB Monday morning!
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
17 comments:
Hip HIp Hooray! I'm so glad she's here! Congratulations. She's so SMALL! And darling :)
Congratulations again. She's absolutely beautiful.
Oh Shannon she is just beautiful. Truly. I am glad she is hear and cannot wait to hear the story. Have fun with your Mom there helping you. I just loved that video. Congratulations. Oh, such a beautiful beautiful baby.
What a precious video. Nice job, Ian.
Your kids are just all so cute. It's funny to hear Davin talk because it reminds me so much of Theo. And little Talia's sneeze! I love baby sneezes!
Congratulations!!
Yay! Congrats! She is beautiful!
I just keep coming back to watch the video over and over again. You sure have beautiful kids Shannon. How did your Mom get out so quick. She is good!
What a beautiful baby. How fun to see all this pink! Everyone needs a little girl. Love her name. Love the video. Congrats you guys! Take care.
Oh my goodness! What a beautiful little girl, and so tiny! It brought tears to my eyes to see her brothers loving her. What a beautiful family you have! So glad she came!
She is perfect congrasts! Love every moment with that little girl I love her name!
She is so pretty! At first I thought she looked a lot like Weston but I see Davin too (girl version of course). :)
She is just a doll, you guys have the cutest kids. Awesome that your mom could make it out so fast Shannon! Looking forward to the play-by-play, I was shocked when I saw the announcement on FB Monday morning!
WOOHOO!! Baby!! :) Congratulations! :)
Hooray! congrats, guys, she is beautiful! Can't wait for the entire story... :)
Congratulations you guys! She is so gorgeous and perfect and sweet! By the way, I tooooootally think she looks the most like Weston. Love you guys!
ok totally made me cry. It's so cute to see how excited the boys were hold and love her. She's just so beautiful and we can't wait to give her loves!!
So cute! Finally a girl. :)
What a darling family! Those boys are sure proud! Can't wait to hear the labor story! Hope you are getting some rest!
This video is adorable! Love the hair. She looks so much like Weston to me. Congrats!
Post a Comment