Talia has started smiling at us! This is such a great milestone. One of my favorites. That and sleeping through the night. :) Anyway, here are a few (not really great) shots I took today.
Oh, I'm so glad I have a plane ticket for February. . .I don't think I could wait until April to see that smile in person ;-) She sure has a Davin look, we decided here. Such a cute little Bowles girl.
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
12 comments:
Oh my gosh, she's SOOOO cute! I love when they start smiling too. :)
Seriously, she is really really cute.
teeny smiling babies are the BEST! she is so so cute!
I love when little babies smile---because you just know that the reason they smile is because they love you so much.
I like your blog design, by the way.
Shan, I swear you have the most beautiful children! Talia is precious!
I love it when they start smiling! It's the reward you finally get for all the dirty diapers, feedings, crying, etc. Payback is a beautiful thing ;)
So sweet!!!! I love it! And she is rockin' that outfit. :)
Oh, I'm so glad I have a plane ticket for February. . .I don't think I could wait until April to see that smile in person ;-) She sure has a Davin look, we decided here. Such a cute little Bowles girl.
One of my favorite too! You could have the worst days ever and a smile from a newborn just makes you forget everything!
She is seriously so adorable. You have such cute kids. All of them. I love those pictures. Makes me smile!
Too cute! My how "old" she's getting :)hehe! She sure is one cute thing. Aren't girls fun?!
She is so cute! I hope you're loving having a girl!! How could you not with a smile like hers?
Post a Comment