It's always fun to get mail, but when you're a kid it's extra exciting since you don't usually get anything at all. And it usually means it's your birthday or some other fun holiday. Weston has been so excited to check the mail every day for the last week since his birthday is coming up. He has been getting birthday cards and packages. Yesterday he got enough birthday money to buy the
Optimus Prime toy he has been wanting, so last night I took him to Toys R Us. Luckily they had the toy he wanted. They also had an
Optimus Prime costume in his size on sale, so he got that too. I think it's safe to say we are into Transformers right now.


When we got home from school yesterday there was a package on the doorstep. It was a birthday present for Weston. I let him choose if he wanted to open it right away or wait until his birthday. He chose to open one of the presents in the box and save the other one. Luckily he chose to open the cool Star Wars pancake molds that my parents sent. Ian made us Star Wars pancakes for dinner last night! They were really cool and yummy too. :)


And finally, of course, here are a few new pictures of our cute, smiling Talia.


Stay tuned for the 5th birthday extravaganza weekend!
8 comments:
What a fun post. Was that costume a really good sale? Jarom picks up the optimus prime mask at every store we go to and asks for it, he would die if we actually got him one.
And I LOOOOOOOVE those pancake molds!! I will probably be looking at pancake molds on amazon now after I get done with this post, haha. My kids get excited when I put their ketchup in a smiley face, I don't know if they could even handle yoda cakes. :)
hahaha! that optimus prime costume is the best! it is the best transformer after all. :) can't wait to see pics of the birthday extravaganza. (sp)
Your baby is the cutest thing ever :) Want to come visit so I can hold her? As a bonus you may enjoy the warm weather :)
That Weston is one lucky boy!!! Love the costume and the toy, so cute. The pancake molds are awesome, they really turned out well. And, of course, I just love that cute baby. She reminds me so much of Davin!
So I'm just now getting caught up on all my blog reading...Happy Birthday to Weston! Talia is super-cute. And you're such an awesome mom. Good luck with getting things back to normal. I know you will.
So fun! We are a bit of transformer fans too. My boys are loving them. Those pancake molds are awesome. What a fabulous idea. I need to look into some of those. I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend Weston!
Star Wars pancake molds?? I want those!! That is so funny and cute! I can't believe Weston is 5! Soon you'll be sending kids off to school all day and having much more time to yourself!!
Making Star Wars pancakes makes you mother of the year. It's stuff like THAT which your kids will end up remembering most! Star Wars pancakes. Seriously.
Post a Comment