-Having 2 weeks off from teaching YW and planning/executing YW mutual activities.
-Today on the way to the Children's Museum Weston told me his favorite band was The Headlights. And The Beatles. Also after Rainbow Connection by Kermit was over he said, "Great song Kermit!" and clapped. :) Love that kid.
Check out that treat bag he got at school for his friend, Hailey's, birthday! Yes, that is a full size Snickers you see.
-I just found out today that preschool is going to be completely free next year. Hooray for living in the ghetto?
-This adorable baby's smiles.
Of course, this was literally seconds before she spit up all over me and the couch.
-My goofball two year old. I am savoring his last few weeks of being two. He really is just the cutest kid right now.
-The sun. Well, it was making me happy. It looks like this weekend's storm clouds have now moved in.
-Getting to visit with my friend, Tara, while the kids played at the Children's Museum. I think we are due for another girl's night.
-Having the furnace tuned up without it being proclaimed dead and in immediate need of a replacement. I'm afraid to get it tuned up every year for fear that we will be told to replace it and we just don't have $4000 on hand.
-Talking to all my sisters and my mom this week.
8 comments:
oh man, we have been dodging major bullets with our furnace. we haven't had it serviced since we moved in and that was 4 years ago!!!!!! every year we say we are going to have it looked at because it sometimes sounds sickly, and every year we just put it off. just watch, one of these days you are going to see a blog post about me freaking out cuz my furnace went out and it will have been all my fault. :P
looking forward to oscar night! your spinach artichoke dip sounds sooo good. i haven't even thought about what yummy snacks i'm going to make. i need to get on that! :)
Love your "happy" list. I REALLY wish I had an elliptical too. So convenient! Have a fun weekend. All the political talk at the Oscars have really soured it for me. I think I only watched like a third of it last year.
What a fun list! Talia is such a doll! Love that picture. I can't believe Davin is almost three!
I would really like to know how blog2print works for you. I want to print 2010 but I don't want to format all 365 posts either!
Such cute kids! I am teaching YW now too and it's hard for me to teach almost every week. I look forward to every week that I don't have to prepare a lesson!
I am very jealous of the free preschool! Around here it's at least 300 a month. Ouch. I found a place that's cheaper to send Kate next year, but still would rather pay nothing!
Dang! That sounds like a great day! So many happy things. :) I'm so happy that I'm moving to a big house in two weeks. I think we'll have room for an exercise machine too, so hopefully within the next year we can make that happen. Talia is just so darn cute. I'm really bummed that I won't make it up there. Grrr. Just keep posting those pictures. Hope you have another great day today!!!
I love happy things. This was a fun post. Sounds like you are doing good and all those happy things just made me happy too :) Have fun watching the Oscars.
It's always good to work out with others. It's more motivating!! I would definitely be grateful for a furnace too!! Very necessary1!
I love your happy list. I love that I'm on your happy list ;-) You are on mine too. Oh, I have had day and a week. So much to tell. I'm happy it didn't rain for the graveside service that I sang at today. I'm happy, I'm finally home and in my sweats.
Jason, Julianna's magician, saw me get into my sweats after Grandma's B-day and said "What's with this family?" And that was after only two encounters with us ;-)
Post a Comment