Tuesday was Talia's 2 month check up. She is doing great. She was not a fan of her shots and she kept trying to take her nap during the exam, but overall she was good. She is another petite little Bowles child, but the doctor proclaimed her healthy and thriving. Yay!
Talia's 2 month stats:
Height: 22 inches (45th %)
Weight: 9 lbs. 4 oz. (20th %)
Head: 50th %
Today my 2007-2008 blog book arrived! I am so excited about it. I love having a solid copy of my life journal in my house. It's so fun to flip through it and have all the stories and pictures right at my fingertips. It makes me anxious to get 2009 and 2010 printed. I think we will use some of our tax return to do that. It's a little pricey, but I think it's worth it to have this keepsake. I just know the kids are going to love looking through these books when they are older. Weston already didn't remember a lot of the people and stories from those years. Can't blame him too much though, he was only 18 months old at the beginning of the book. It has Davin's birth in it, which is so fun to read about and look at his early months. It makes me remember how fast this baby stage goes and that it does, in fact, end.
Worst thing about this week (besides completely spacing preschool snack) was that I had to unexpectedly spend $650 on new tires and getting my car's alignment fixed. Sigh. Things like this bug me. Part of me is glad that it happened now because we have tax return money to pay for it, but the other (I must admit, bigger) part of me is bummed that once again we won't have any tax return left over to save. Boo.
To end on a happy note, here are a few pics of the kiddos. Weston took the ones of Talia and his coloring page. I took the one of Davin and Talia on Valentine's Day in their cute red outfits. :)
7 comments:
I swear every time we save up a chunk of money, SOMETHING comes up (car repairs, medical or dental bills, etc). On the one hand, I'm glad we had the money saved up so we don't need to charge it; but on the other, grrrrrrr, stupid-no-more-savings/swing-set-fund . . .
Oh my gosh, she is so tiny. That is how big my Spencer came out! :) I'm glad you're finally starting to get the hang of 3. It's a big adjustment!
Bummer about the car. :*( Mine needed new brakes in front AND back plus the major tune up.
I also love your cute valentine tablecloth...so fun!
blegh....unexpected expenses are the worst. and there is always something. so annoying.
I hope your car troubles wasn't your sofa?? I love the picture of Davin and Talia. And tell Weston he's a great photographer. Get that kid trained and you won't have to take the pictures anymore. Teach him to blog in a few years and you will be set ;-) We just saw True Grit and loved it. I'm really glad we went. We also went to the Bower's Museum for a Ben Franklin exhibit that was only O.K. (for $36). It was a very nice anniversary and "daycation" as I've decided to call these little getaways! Jules went to Vegas and Chloe was home alone. She only threw-up on the sofa (apparently) so I guess that's good for her first overnighter by herself. Give hugs to everyone and tell Ian how much I love and use my LDS Tools app on my phone. Thanks, thanks!
The blog book is such a great idea!! I love your blog. It is almost like a journal and it will be so great to look back at it all!
Post a Comment