Most definitely the cutest "Talia Bath" video EVER!!! She is just a doll. I love her little squeaks and squeals when she's happy. And still so petite and sweet!!! What fun.
Maybe that made me cry. She's adorable! Maybe that wasn't the reaction you were hoping for? Maybe it was just really nice music... Maybe I need another baby. Maybe I need to find some dates we can get together soon...
Looking at photos of Talia on your blog for these past few months was fun enough. I thought she couldn't get any cuter. Way wrong!! Oh my. What a cute little thing she is!!
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
6 comments:
Most definitely the cutest "Talia Bath" video EVER!!! She is just a doll. I love her little squeaks and squeals when she's happy. And still so petite and sweet!!! What fun.
Nice job, Ian!
You guys seriously have the cutest kids ever. She is so sweet. I just want to kiss her cheeks.
But I won't. Don't worry.
That was adorable. Talia is such a beautiful baby, especially with her bright eyes and little smiles :)
She likes her bath time, huh?! So precious. This may sound weird but one of my favorite smells is clean baby...they're just yummy!
Maybe that made me cry. She's adorable!
Maybe that wasn't the reaction you were hoping for?
Maybe it was just really nice music...
Maybe I need another baby.
Maybe I need to find some dates we can get together soon...
Looking at photos of Talia on your blog for these past few months was fun enough. I thought she couldn't get any cuter. Way wrong!! Oh my. What a cute little thing she is!!
Post a Comment