Talia is 8 months old tomorrow! She cut her first tooth last week while we were in California, so the
Bowles tradition of first teeth at seven months is holding up. She is also the sweetest, cutest thing. She melts our hearts on a regular basis and is just such a pleasant baby. This morning I got a couple cute pics of all the kids playing together on my bed. Of course, they all have crazy hair, but I guess that's what they look like the majority of the time. :)


We picnicked and played at Liberty Park today. It's Davin's favorite park and he asks to go there all the time. The boys wore bathing suits and enjoyed the splash zone and playing restaurant in one of the play structures.



Talia was chilling with me, so I took her 8 month picture. I sure love my beautiful girl.
4 comments:
Oh I love Talia's headband SO much! She's is the cutest little thing!
Wow she is beautiful! Shan, I seriously can't believe her :) How cool that she's cutting teeth. What a big girl!
(as always, love and miss you)
awwwwwwwww....your little talia just melts my heart!!!!! so darling! your trip looks fabulous. my favorite are your pics at the Angel stadium. so glad you're raising your kids to root for the right teams. ;)
Talia's 8 mo. pics are darling. She's just darling!! I miss her already!!
Post a Comment