Tuesday, August 23, 2011

More Cousins!

Holy cow I haven't posted in forever! Sorry! We have just been busy getting and keeping the house clean and trying to squeeze every last fun drop out of the last few weeks of summer. I can't believe that Weston starts Kindergarten next Monday. We went and met his teacher yesterday and had his assessment. He is more than ready for school, and I think he is going to have a great experience.

I never finished blogging our California trip . . . shame on me! This is from our second cousin day. On Thursday of our trip we drove out to Palmdale to spend some time with Aunt Teri, Uncle Mike, and Ian's cousins Todd and Jenni and their cute kids. They also hadn't met Talia yet, so Aunt Teri needed some good baby snuggles. We had a blast visiting, swimming, and letting the kiddos run around. It's always so fun to see the Williams'!
Weston and Preston were buddies and got along great!
Talia getting to know Brooke a little better. Such pretty little girls!

No comments: