On Tuesday we went to sign him up. Wednesday he had his first private lesson with Master Troy (for which I forgot to bring my camera). And today he had his first regular Dragons class. It was great. He loved it. It's hard for him since he's not the most athletic kid. Seriously, you should have seen him trying to do a sit up. Hilarious. I think that it's good for him to do something that doesn't come easily though. And, of course, he's having a blast punching and kicking and LOVES his uniform! Today he got his white belt after class and he was very proud. Skidoosh!
How To Develop Value-Based Spending Habits
3 years ago
3 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!! I hope he's having fun adding to the kung fu moves he already knows. :) That kid cracks me up!!
Weston you look so cool in his "king Fu" outfit. Keep up the good work!!
My little brothers took Karate too! Weston looks so cute. I love those little uniforms!!
Post a Comment