We had a fun Halloween. Both of the boys had school. Davin wasn't allowed to wear his costume, but they had pajama day instead. He wore his super cool skeleton jammies from Grandma Denny and was perfectly happy. Talia wore her cute kitty shirt and Weston chose his black Batman shirt. My cute Halloween monsters before school.

When I picked up Davin from preschool he had his face painted and a handful of treats. He was so happy about his fun day at school. We went straight from school to run a couple errands. I had to go to the library to pick up my newest culinary mystery by Josi Kilpack that was on hold for me. I'm so excited for a fun read! After the library we went to Sam's Club. They didn't have trick or treating, but they did have samples! Davin loved his pumpkin pie and apple cider.
We relaxed that afternoon and took naps. By the time we picked up Weston from school we just had time for homework and dinner before it was time to go trick or treating. Weston had a pretty fun day at school even though it wasn't the big party day. He got some more treats too. He also made this cute paper.
It says "I once got my brain eaten by a zombie. This is my story."
Weston was really excited about trick or treating this year. We drove over to a nice little housing track to trick or treat. It was the perfect size, but I was still surprised how many people weren't home or weren't giving out candy. The kids got more than enough candy and had a blast. We lucked out that the weather was so warm. The kids didn't even have to wear coats to trick or treat. Although it appears we just barely scraped by with a nice Halloween night because this morning it snowed!
Happy Halloween!


9 comments:
what a cute family of trick or treaters! love the skeleton pjs too. But my favorite is definitely the "once my brain got eaten by a zombie" story... LOVE IT!
I love your little super heros and your beyond beautiful little pumpkin. Such a great family!
They look awesome. Talia makes such a cute pumpkin!
I can't believe it snowed there! Crazy.
Cute Kiddos! I'm so glad you guys had a fun Halloween! (and that it didn't snow til today)
Love that sweet pumpkin between those spidermen. :) Sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween day!
What cute trick-or-treaters!!! I love their costumes:)
Cute kids! Happy Halloween!!
So cute! Love all three :)
Now I want a good book to read! Justin is 100 pages into a new book and has Inheritance (Christopher Paolini) coming tomorrow- he's like, "why did I do this to myself?" Maybe I can take one of them off his hands. :)
The kids look super duper cute in their costumes, love that they were both colors of Spiderman!
Post a Comment