Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's a Beautiful Life

I married my sweetheart 8 years ago today. It was the best day ever! We have built a beautiful life together and I couldn't be happier. I love you Ian! Thanks for all the love, laughs, and our adorable children! Happy Anniversary!

11 comments:

Emilee said...

Happy Anniversary!

Liz Smith said...

i just love you guys. looking at you and your beautiful family, you really do have it all. happy anniversary!!!!

Glen & Kat said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful family! I hope you enjoy your day.

Shan said...

I love you guys! Happy anniversary!

Tara said...

Hooray! Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples!

Unknown said...

happy anniversary guys! what are you doin to celebrate?

heather said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! i love reading about your beautiful little family :)

Dawnie said...

Congrats guys! You have such a beautiful sweet family. I miss you and wish we could hang out. Are you guys doing anything special??? You totally should. Wynn and I are ditching the kids and going to Flagstaff for a few days. I show Wynn your pics (especially of Talia. She's so adorable!!!) whenever I check your blog. Love you!

J, J and B said...

Happy Anniversary you two! You have built an incredible life! Nice job!!

joyous said...

Awwww!! Such a beautiful family. :) Congratulations to you both. Love you!

Tasha said...

I loved seeing those pictures :) Happy Anniversary a little late?