Thursday, January 19, 2012

Everything's Better With A Moustache

This week has been kind of long and boring. I mean we have been busy. I haven't seen Ian in days since we have been trading being home and gone every night, but nothing overly blog worthy has been going on either. Yesterday I took the kids and we all went and had lunch with Weston at school for his "birthday table" day. Everyone who has a January birthday gets to sit at the special table with their family. They also each get to pick a birthday prize. Weston chose these silly glasses. And boy were we silly with them!


I also did ponytail #2 on Talia. She cried just as much, but it turned out pretty cute. I went for the side pony since her hair naturally grows that direction. I put a bow in it too, but she ripped that out pretty quickly. So far she doesn't seem to be able to get the elastic out though, so that's a good thing. She did NOT want her picture taken. I had to sneak this picture while she was distracted by Baby Einstein (and she's still kind of glaring at me). Notice how she is sucking on her bottom lip? She has been doing this a lot lately and it's giving her a rash all over her chin. I have no idea how to get her to stop.
As for me, things are going well. I missed swimming on Monday this week because of the holiday. I had to help the YW put out flags in the early morning hours instead. However, for mutual on Tuesday we had an exercise night and did some fun Latin dance work out videos, so that was at least something. I went to the gym and did the elliptical yesterday and I will swim again tomorrow, so not too bad for a holiday week. I am loving My Fitness Pal! It's really helping me keep track of what I'm eating so I can stick with my goals. I'm desperate for some new quick, healthy dinner options though, so if you have anything to share please do!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

You should totally check out this website, it's got awesome healthy recipes...www.skinnytaste.com

Lori said...

I want to see Talia in the silly glasses!