I don't think I have ever in my life heard anyone say that Thursday is their favorite day of the week, but here's 10 reasons why this Thursday is pretty awesome:
1. I only have 3 loads of laundry to do instead of the typical 4!
2. The sun is shining! (I'm so happy about it!)
3. It's the last day of January. The January that never ends and is bitter cold. There has been snow on the ground every day this month. Definitely glad that it's the end of the month.
4. My visiting teachers came over today! (Random happenstance that it's the last day of the month? ;)) And I always love having other adults to chat with.
5. Beckett slept in AND took a nap. And it's only 1:15 in the afternoon!
6. I washed my sheets. I can't wait to go to bed tonight. I love fresh, clean, well tucked in sheets.
7. Chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. It makes any day better.
(Although I'm kind of less excited about it than I would normally be because I have a final weigh in for a weight loss challenge on Monday and I think that this cake is going to ruin my chances of getting to my goal in time)
8. I'm teaching the presidency message lesson in Relief Society this Sunday and so I have been spending extra time just browsing Conference talks and reading scriptures trying to find exactly what I want to talk about. It's uplifting. I should do it more often, rather than only when I am getting ready to teach. :)
9. I ignored the vacuuming for a little while and snuggled Talia and read her a stack of books. It was good mommy time and I needed some loves from that sassy girl.
10. Did I mention THE SUN IS SHINING?!?
How To Develop Value-Based Spending Habits
3 years ago
4 comments:
Yay for a great Thursday!! And YIPEE that the sun is shining!!! Thanks for the happy post today. Hope your lesson goes well this weekend. :)
Thursday is actually my favorite day every week! I think it's because I like to get everything on my "to do" list done early in the week so when Thursday gets here I feel like I can breathe easier.
I have to teach this Sunday, too! I've been listening to conference talks while I run. It really is great to have that additional spiritual nourishment each day. Unfortunately, I still don't know what to teach, lol.
I LOVE having clean sheets! One of my very favorites:) I love that the sun is shining for you on your wonderful Thursday.
I love this post. It's a good reminder to look for the good in every day. Thanks!
Post a Comment