Thursday, February 14, 2013

Getting Out


I finally feel like I am slowly back to feeling capable of getting out of the house with all of the kids again.  Definitely not to the store if I can avoid it, but I voluntarily took the kids out for lunch last week before Davin went to preschool at Corner Bakery.  It was actually really fun and gave me confidence that I will be back to my normal outing mommying soon enough.


It helps that Beckett can go 3-4 hours between feedings and that he will take a bottle while out and about.  This weekend we spent a lot of time out together as a family too.  We all went to dinner and Toys R Us on Friday night.  Weston spent the last of his birthday money on a couple more Skylanders and his first Chima Lego set.

Saturday Ian worked all day, but took a few hours off to go to the Planetarium with us.  We saw the new Flight of the Butterflies 3D movie about the migration of the monarchs.  It was really beautiful and fascinating.  I love our Planetarium pass!  We all got free popcorn, saw the movie for free, and explored the exhibits.  Great freebie outing!  I'm excited for future outings with my cuties and to start using all of our passes!
And a happy Beckett picture for good measure

1 comment:

Shan said...

That picture of Beckett is just darling! Happy Valentine's Day!