Last week was a fun one at school for my big boys. In preschool Davin is learning about bugs. On Friday he could dress up like a bug if he wanted to. He really wanted to be a bee, so we put together a homemade costume and I thought he was a pretty adorable little bee.
That night was a mother/son activity at Weston's school. Ian liked to refer to it as Motherboy. If you are unfamiliar with the Arrested Development reference please watch this clip and all three seasons. It's hilarious. Anyway, I decided to take both of the big boys for a pizza picnic followed by a reptile show. Aside from losing Davin between the picnic and the show we had a great time. I loved watching Weston with his cute school friends. They are so funny and silly.
Davin was enthralled by the show. The tarantula and scorpion were his favorites. Weston's favorites were the turtles. My favorite was when we got to stand up after sitting on the cafeteria floor for an hour. :) At the end the kids got to "pet" the giant 14 foot snake. It was definitely a good time and nice to get out of the house and spend some time with my boys.
2 comments:
hahaha the title of this post killed me! So funny! What a cute little mother son outing. :)
Ah, motherboy. Love the reference. Though I was disappointed that you didn't coordinate costumes with your boys...
Post a Comment