We had a jam packed week of fun! Tuesday we checked out the Seven Peaks bowling center since Talia pretty much begs to go bowling every single time we go on an outing. I figured since games are free with our Pass of all Passes, we could swing just paying to rent shoes. It ended up costing about $10 for all of us to bowl one game.
The place was a little ghetto, but the lanes worked well and the one time we had a problem an employee was there to fix it within 2 minutes. I think they will probably add arcade type stuff in the front since right now it just looks like a construction site, but it was a great place for the kids to run around and play tag while we waiting about 10 minutes for a lane to open up.
We had so much fun and the kids were all so well behaved. Even Talia only fussed every once in awhile when it wasn't her turn. Weston bowled almost the whole game without using the ramp. Davin was big enough to position the ramp and get the ball and roll it down all by himself. I only had to help Tal. Beckett carried on his streak of being the best, easiest baby ever and just sat in his stroller playing with toys or watching the whole game. Even I played and managed to do alright.
Davin beat us all with his ramp rolling skills. Weston was upset at the end when he realized he got the least points, but he snapped out of it after a few minutes. I think he did awesome! And I was proud of him for not using the ramp.
We bowled next to these two middle aged ladies who were very nice. When they were finished they brought over some extra cups and gave us the other half of their pitcher of soda. The kids were super excited.
It was definitely a fun outing that we will repeat. It will be fun to just take Talia too when the boys are in school. I really am thankful to have such great, fun kids who are easy to take out.
No comments:
Post a Comment