When I got back from my trip my kids were so good. Even Talia was being super sweet and cute. When she wants to she can really turn on the charm. Here are a few cute moments from my first couple days back from my mommy vacation.
Every day Talia comes with me to pick up Davin from the bus stop, which is about 5 houses down from us. She loves to run around and sometimes rides her bike. While we were walking home from the bus on Tuesday I fell behind the kids while I chatted with my neighbor. When I looked up I saw them walking together holding hands. It was pretty much the cutest ever. Especially since Davin and Talia are my kids who bicker the most. Made my heart happy.
Every year during Red Ribbon Week at the kids' school they decorate the halls with Just Say No posters that the students can make. Weston did one last year and really wanted to participate again this year. This was his poster. The Just Say No ninjas bringing the heat on a guy drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette. It's cute for lots of reasons, but mostly I just love that he is so innocent that beer and cigarettes are the worst drugs he can think of. I know those days aren't going to last long, but I have confidence that Weston will make good choices and keep his mind and body pure. Love that boy!
Again with a cute Talia. She had fun wearing her brother's silly disguise glasses that he got from the Fall Carnival. I couldn't resist taking a picture because she looked so adorable.
Lastly, on Tuesday evening I took the kids to the pumpkin patch to pick out Halloween pumpkins. We were cutting it a little close, but it worked out because all the pumpkins were only $2. What a deal! Davin wasn't with us because he went with a friend to his Taekwondo Halloween party. I was surprised at how much different it felt to just have three along for the ride! Weston and Talia each picked a pumpkin and we all chose one for Davin. Beckett got two little mini pumpkins, a green one and an orange one. He loved walking around and touching the pumpkins. Weston was SUCH a good helper! And there's nothing cuter than kids and pumpkins.




1 comment:
That is a sweet pic with Dav and Tal. Ahh, absence makes the heart grown fonder!
Post a Comment