Thursday, February 20, 2014

Meanwhile . . .

While the boys were livin' it up at the Pinewood Derby I was letting the little ones get some energy out at the dino museum. We hadn't been there in awhile so it was all new and fun and exciting again. I love going in the evenings too because it is always empty. We pretty much had the run of the place. I even let them play in BOTH kinds of sand. 
Beckett mostly wanders while Tal does wet sand, but this time he liked sitting on my knee and splashing with his dinosaur in the water. We also had success in dry sand! I let Beckett go in and Talia was brave and played in it too.  I was so proud that they were both playing nicely and not scared of the sand! We might have to make it to a beach this summer!

No comments: