Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas Tree



We got our Christmas tree last night. Weston was pretty excited about it all evening and even got a bit frustrated when we had to go pickup a friends truck first in order to bring the tree home. He helped decorate a bit.



6 comments:

Tara said...

These are cute pictures! We still need to get one. And I majorly need to call you! I've been such a spaz lately. Talk to you soon!

joyous said...

Super fun!! We're doing ours today too. Lizzie wants to put the star on ours, just like Weston.

Yesterday, Miriam said Weston's name!! She's never said it before and just calls him "baby". She's getting so good with all her words. :)

Olson Family said...

I LOVE that picture of weston putting the star on the tree. i asked dad if he would lift me up so i could put the angel on the tree. he said no. sad days... we didnt get a cool picture like that

Tasha said...

So, So SOO pretty!! I love Christmas trees and real ones too! It looks beautiful. We have the same topper . . . so fun! Yea for Christmas.

Carly said...

Looks fantastic!

brie said...

I love the pic with Weston putting the star on the tree, it's so adorable!

PS I have Stephen Colbert's book, and I LOVE it!!