Sunday night we went to look at the Christmas lights at Temple Square with our friends, Becca and Alann. Weston was very excited but got irritable fairly quickly once we got there since he was tired and it was really cold. We also didn't bring the stroller, which was probably a mistake, but he loved all the lights and running around. He was particularly fond of the one fountain in the middle of temple square. We spent about 15 minutes there. Anyway, it was a good time and I'm glad we made the time to go. Here are some of the pics from our outing.

The whole gang.

Our little family . . . a new Christmas tradition?

Weston wasnt too comfortable up there because his coat got all bunched up.

Hanging out by the fountain. It was the coolest part to Weston.

Weston and I checking out the lights.
5 comments:
Beautiful Family! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!
awwww you guys look soo.... wintery! all bundled up! ha ha i think its freezign cold here but i am in shoes and a sweatshirt. the lights look fun! wish i was there!
How fun! Looks like you guys had a good (if cold) time. It fun to do it with other friends too, so you're not just running after Weston. The lights look so pretty too. Did Weston like the nativity stuff at all or just the fountain? I thought they had big animals, but I might be remembering wrong. Anyway, definitely a fun outing. :)
Those are sooo cute. Weston looks sooo cute! He is such a smiley little boy! Are you guys going out of town for christmas...? If not call me so we can plan a time to see you!
What a fun family outting. I love Temple Square. I really do love Utah. I think if I had to move to another state I would pick that one. Way to go on bringing hot cocoa with you too! SMART GIRL! I love Weston's hat too.
Post a Comment