I dont know what is wrong with me, but I always just want to shop after Christmas, even though I have just gotten new stuff. We were out and about on New Years day doing some returns, getting a new calendar and checking out a few sales and I found a bed set that I really liked. It wasn't really on sale, but I knew I would regret it if I didn't buy it and then I couldn't find it again later, so I went ahead and splurged. I love it though! Check out the pics. . . Now we can redo the rest of the room to match the bedding. ;)

7 comments:
I love the colors on the bedspread! One of my resolutions this year is to not shop so much, so it's been no malls for me lately which is WEIRD. Brandon like got this huge grin on his face when I told him; though, and it's true: I really don't need more clothes! I think I've swapped one addiction for a shopping addiction, if you know what I mean...:)
I love it! Horray for splurging... I have felt the same urge since Christmas, it's terrible! But this looks like it was a great buy :)
Shan, wanna know whats really funny, John and I have the exact same bedding set! I bought it over the summer before we left California! Love ya!
Oh wow! I really like it...definitely worth the splurge! Can't wait to see it in person. :)
that is the cutest bedspread! i loves it! i hear ya about the after christmas sales- they're dangerous! haha acutally, i think any "sale" sign is kinda disasterous for me! oops! haha i'm glad your holidays went well! where are you working now?
Love it . ..and love how it looks in your room. Looks good with the wall color and everything. fabulous buy!!!
CUTE BED!! its sorta the same colors as my room!!!! i love it!
Post a Comment