Well, I appreciate all of your concern about Weston. I am happy to say that his cough is almost gone and the snot nose is starting to simmer down too. He is feeling much better I think. He still doesn't like his medicine and has another week of it, but he is doing pretty good for a 2 year old and no sticky moments either. The bribery thing really works with him. :)
We are so excited for Ian's parents to come into town this evening. Weston and I are going to go pick them up from the airport and it should be a nice, low-key visit. We'll see if we can get through their whole weekend visit without a major Weston facial injury (ex-black eye, road rashed cheek and forehead, etc.) Ian and I are especially excited to get to have a nice long date night so we can go shop for Weston's big boy room! Yay. I will post pictures post visit. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
How To Develop Value-Based Spending Habits
3 years ago
4 comments:
Woowoo! Can't wait to see what you have planned for their rooms! Mimi's big girl bed is supposed to arrive today, but the bedding isn't here yet,so we'll see. I might just set it up with her crib bedding and let her sleep with just a blanket like she normally does.
I also got my plane ticket to come out and see you!! I wish it could be longer, but it will still be super fun. :)
I'm glad Weston is getting better. I also can't wait to see the room when you're done. Do you realize you are coming here in a week from Saturday (even though Saturday is six days away, it sounds closer this way). Good time!!
Love, Mom
I am so glad Weston is doing better. So sad he does't like his medicine. Tanner doesn't either, but Brayden LOVES medicine. Oh the joys! Have fun with Ian's family in town. Were they there just this last weekend and already gone, or still there. Can't wait to see the pictures of the new bedroom set!! YEAH for fun kid furniture!
Glad to hear Weston is better. It is so hard to have sick kids sometimes.
Also...
Just wanted to let you know we changed our address to:
jaredanddelia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment