With Weston turning 2 in a couple days and the new baby on its way sometime in March, we decided to put together Weston's new big boy room yesterday. He was so excited to see all the fun furniture and is especially in love with his new bed. He actually requested to go to bed last night; no arguing with that! He wanted to nap in his new bed yesterday and slept for over 2 hours and then slept all through the night last night in it too until 7:45 this morning! Yay! So here are some cute pics of him and his new room. Enjoy!

This is how we found him when we peeked in his room after he had been napping for 2 hours.

He was very happy to pose for pics with his new bed after his nap and he loves to say "cheese" now. :)

Weston posing in his new room. We haven't hung the cute matching prints yet, but aren't those curtains adorable?!?

This is just another angle of that half of the room.
4 comments:
SOOOO CUTE!!! Tanner said "Who is that Mom?" And I said "Weston." Tanner's reply "I want to go to his house right now." I guess he thinks his room looks fun to plan in . . . and Weston to play with. I really do love what you have done!!! So fun, so fun! Love that Weston loves it as well and that it was an easy transition!
Wow!! The room looks cute and I love seeing how grown up he is. :) I love rearranging and getting rooms organized, I bet it feels good to get that all done too.
That is so fun!!! I can't wait to have a house and decorate! the room is really cute, I LOVE the cortains.
So cute! I'll tell you what I really love: that rocking chair. Killer! If Weston wants to sleep in the bed and Tanner wants to play in the room, Carly wants to rock in the green chair!
Post a Comment