Davin has been smiling for real for a couple weeks now but I hadn't been able to get a picture of his cute little happy face before. Today during Weston's naptime we had some play time and I finally captured some of his adorable baby smiles for your viewing pleasure!

10 comments:
So cute! I miss him. He is growing up so fast!
Oh my goodness, that is so cute! Wow. I want to see him in person! He is adorable.
Save some cute smiles for Auntie!! He is so sweet when he smiles. My kids didn't smile until they were almost 4 months old, but he is adorable. ;)
Wow. You guys have got some C-U-T-E boys! He is so adorable. Nice job with the camera! I never have any luck capturing grins.
I love that you got a dust buster, you are awesome. You deserve it because you will actually use it. I don't know if mine would ever make it out of the box. Someday you will have to teach me your organized ways!
He is adorable. It actually kind of makes me want one of those wee babies, and that FRIGHTENS ME.
Worth the playtime! What an adoarable little smile!
So cute!
AWWW i want to see him soo bad!! I love these pictures.... can anyone say, new desktop background?
Oh my goodness!! He's so cute!! I want to come see him again..minus the spit up!!
Those are so cute. I love the second with his smile! Love love LOVE IT! What a cutie he is. I sure hope you are having TONS of fun with Joy there visiting you. YEAH FOR SISTERS! I get to go see Carly all by myself in 3 weeks. (and counting!)I am thrilled!
Post a Comment