Friday, May 9, 2008

Background

Soooo annoying . . . I tried putting this new background on to change things up a bit and it deleted all my page elements and widgets, so I no longer have a list of links to all of your blogs. If you could be so kind as to leave a comment so I can re-access your blog that would be awesome. Also, if your blog is private I may need to be re-invited. I'm not totally sure about that one yet. Anyway, hopefully I will be able to get things back up to sleep asap. Thanks!

6 comments:

Alexis said...

Shannon! I am so glad I got your announcement in the mail. I have been dying to know what's going on with you. I don't have an email address for you, and I've been meaning to call but things have been crazy (and we ran out of minutes last month...) Anyway. We have a baby too! Theodore (we're calling him Theo) was born April 6. Eight pounds four ounces and I swear he looks a little bit like Davin. When I opened your announcement, Gabe was like, "Who is sending us pictures of Theo?" Anyway. Let's talk. I think I am coming up to Utah in a few weeks to defend my thesis, so lets get together and our twinner boys can meet. I have a blog with pictures and all that: lexoncabbagesandkings.blogspot.com
Love you and your adorable family.

Cami said...

I'm sorry you lost your widgets and page elements. That's dumb. You'll be linked to my blog by clicking on my name from this post, so I won't type it out. I enjoy reading your updates, so keep 'em up.

monique said...

aw no! I hope it all gets straightened out, I changed the look of my page yesterday too and it took a few tries for me before it looked right.

here's my link!
http://moadesigns.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

here's ours. and I also enjoyed the 'blah' blog as well as the funny ee cards!

Jenny Timmerman said...

Here's to making your page better than it was before. :)

joyous said...

I'm sorry that you lost your stuff. Was it the page I sent you to? That stinks. Your hair looks cute though and I can't wait to see you. I desperately need a hair cut too, but I'm trying to hold out until after the baby comes when I know I'll WANT a new hair cut more. :) I'll call you today!