Thursday, May 1, 2008

Booties

The title of this post has more than one meaning. I wanted to put up the pics of Davin wearing the adorable little booties that my cousin made for him, but I also want to lament the number of poopy booties I have changed in the last 24 hours. Wow. I literally have changed 6 of Weston and 8 of Davin. That equals 14 poopy diapers. Such is life with 2 in diapers, right?
Anyway, I dont have a whole lot to post about today, but it's been awhile. We have been in prep mode since we are having a LOT of family coming to town this weekend for Davin's blessing. I am cleaning a ton and doing lots of laundry and whatnot. I also caught yet another cold yesterday. Today is the first day it's really bad and I slept horribly last night. Hopefully I'll be able to shake this one a little quicker than the last one. We have played with friends a little bit this week too. Playdates are always fun and we have a great time visiting. I will be sad when I have to plan my days around Davin's 2 naps and Weston's 1 and we will only have a couple hours a day when no one should be sleeping. I am so excited to see all the family and we will post lots of pictures after the weekend. In the meantime enjoy these little booties of mine:

They are ready for their close-up!
Davin looking not overly happy to be mugging for the camera.
Davin got distracted just as the camera finally turned on. Blasted slow battery. Oh well, it's still fun to get the boys together.

7 comments:

joyous said...

Too cute! I love that Davin is off in his own land. At least Weston gave you his cute little face.

14 poopies is definitely motivation to get serious about potty training. The only problem is that if they're not ready, it's REALLY frustrating!! Good luck with that. :)

Tasha said...

SO CUTE!!!!!! Thank you, thank you for those pictures. They look so cute on them. Soft, cute, and oh so sweet. I am glad you like them.

Sorry, about all the poopy diapers though. I wouldn't rush Weston at potty training though. Boys are MUCH slower! MUCH MUCH! I wouldn't do it before 3 unless he is acting like he gets it. Good luck with those diapers. I really do love seeing all the picture!! :)

sara said...

i changed only one diaper today at work, but oh was it a doosy. I can't believe you did 14. Go you. I love the booties Tasha made. Isn't it the best to get a homemade item??

Olson Family said...

hhahahaha i love that face of Davins!! he is SUCH a cute boy!! oh my goodness!!! hope everything with the blessing went well!!

Kim said...

what cuties! Love the booties.

Jenny Timmerman said...

Love the booties! Commiserate on the double poopy diapers.

Anonymous said...

They are all so cute! haha I love how Davin is always staring at random objects! Ha